Terms and Conditions
Welcome to nithilamsarees.com. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
- The term ‘Nithilam’ ‘nithilamsarees.com’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [business name]’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
Scope of Company’s Services: Nithilam Sarees offers a wide range of handcrafted sarees, merging age-old techniques with contemporary designs.
Payment Terms: All payments for products purchased on nithilamsarees.com are due upon order placement. We accept various forms of payment, as listed on our website.
Intellectual Property: All content, designs, graphics, and other materials on this website are the intellectual property of Nithilam Sarees and are protected by copyright laws.
Limitation of Liability: Nithilam Sarees shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, or consequential damages resulting from the use or inability to use the website or for the cost of procurement of substitute goods.
User Content: Users are responsible for any content they post or share on the website, and Nithilam Sarees reserves the right to remove any content deemed inappropriate.
Account Termination: Nithilam Sarees reserves the right to terminate user accounts for violations of our terms and conditions or any other reason deemed appropriate by the company.
Contacting the Company: For any queries or concerns, users can reach out to Nithilam Sarees at email@example.com or call +91 9952172714, +91 8667799470.